LAB 11 introduction to Arduino

 In this lab, I learned overall Arduino to write simple code to connect analog user input to digital user output. I've never had a chance to learn to code something, so it was first learning coding. I wanted to learn coding because I need to deal with in the future anyway. I was glad to learn this in the lab.

The thing is it was way harder than I thought. The first two parts were easy, all I had to do was to print out hello world. In the first part, I just needed to print out hello world once, so I put code in the void setup and I had to print out multiple times so I put code in the void loop. so far so good


The next thing to do was to blink the LED with Arduino and two analog parts using a potentiometer. This part was so hard for me. I had to work on this the other time as well as the lab time. Now that I think about it, it's not a big deal but it was hard for me at that moment. I made a blink LED circuit with a breadboard and put a delay code to blink the LED. I also had to blink with Morse code(( ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ) So I put different delay codes in Arduino

After that, I created a circuit that connects a potentiometer such that a variable voltage between 0V and 5V is available on the adjustable leg output and I connected the variable leg of the potentiometer to an analog port on the Arduino. I could read the analog signal from the potentiometer. The value was from one to 1023. 

In the analog part2, I added LED in the potentiometer circuit, I made LED show the output(from one to 1023)from the brightness of LED instead of printing in the serial monitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final project(UAS data mapping mission)

Volumetric analysis with UAS Data

Performing Line of Sight Analysis by Esri