LAB 12 Arduino programming part 2

 In this lab, I read about the photo register and wrote a program that read values. This lab was also hard so I needed extra time to figure out all the lab questions besides lab time.

I connected the 10k register between the ground and one end of the photo register. I used 330ohm, and 10kohm in this circuit, the minimum and maximum range of values was 50~610 when I turned on the flash.

I used the map function that I learned in the lecture to complete this task, the minimum and maximum range of values was 50~610, and I used the map function to turn that into 0~100.

photo register code and circuit

After that, I wired the piezo buzzer and tested the code that was given and finally, I combined the photo register and piezo buzzer and created a single program. I had to use if statements to figure out this question(if it is dark or a button is pressed, turn on the LED AND play a tune. Else, turn the LED off) I had to define if is dark in Arduino, I set up the value of darkness 200. It means Arduino will recognize the dark if is under 200.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final project(UAS data mapping mission)

Volumetric analysis with UAS Data

Performing Line of Sight Analysis by Esri