Digitizing in ArcGIS Pro

I learned two basic digitizing techniques using ArcGIS Pro.

I Digitized converts image data to vector digital data. In manual digitizing I traced the 

lines or points from the source media. I sampled vertices using the mouse to define 

the point, line, or polygonal features I wished to capture.  


I digitized and edited features from a scanned photo. GIS data are commonly 

entered from images because methods for creating geometrically accurate images have 

become relatively inexpensive over the past two decades, and we can easily adjust the 

display scale, zooming in or out as needed. This often reduces both interpretation and 

digitizing errors. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final project(UAS data mapping mission)

Volumetric analysis with UAS Data

Performing Line of Sight Analysis by Esri